Sunday, November 6, 2011

I have a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts

Like clockwork, it seems that I always want a cupcake. Day or night, rain or shine, with milk and cookies. The dilemma over cupcakes concerns my favorite part. Well, which part is that? The icing part. So sweet and creamy and problematic. See, I have what the doctor calls "adult on-set allergies." As I was coasting through my twenty-second year of life, I developed a sensitivity to dairy.

*waves* good-bye cheese, milk, sour cream, cream cheese, salad dressings, yogurt, all the foods made with diary, but especially cupcakes.

Forty-five minutes ago, I ate a slice of cheesecake. It was so good. But diary interferes with iron absorption. And the doctors told me that I have anemia too. So, now I'm waiting for an hours time to take my iron supplement.

I wanted to go immediately to bed after eating my wickedly sinful slice of cheesecake. But I hadn't taken my vitamins yet, so Here I Am.

Sleepy, frustrated and rambling.

My hour is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment