Sunday, November 20, 2011

Inebriated Commentary with the Captain

Me: My comment was eaten! Saveee mee...

It said that i could find bottles of basilmac vingear, but I edned up finding a bottle of wine.....

WHICH I DRUNK ALREADY!!!!

YEAH BOI.

*BREAKS DANCE*

~~~~~

Me: ugh, i"m replying to my own self.

Whhat I wouldn't do for a bottle of four loko.


I wanna be riding a pony right now

~~~~~

Captain: Ponies are pretty.

~~~~~

Me:It's just, I would really love one. And I might start crying, because some people don't take care of their ponies. And it's so mean. I watch lot of animal planet and I'd be a good poney owner. That's all I'm saying.

~~~~~

Captain (yayy!!!!): No, I can tell you would be!!! You deserve one and they don't!

~~~~~

Me:You're very sweet.

In a non-sexual way, you could ride my pony.

~~~~~

Captain:That is super hilarious even now that I'm sober!! Thank you!


FIN and Friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk6B2kDljas&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL8655803AE2DC9340
video compliments of ikee

No comments:

Post a Comment