Saturday, November 26, 2011

My American is coming out. OH SHIT! PUT IT AWAY

Quirks, Pet-Peeves, and Other Idiosyncrasies



In no particular order.


1. I want a gold tooth, badly.
2. I don't like it when two rooms are directly across from one another. Heaven forbid if the beds line up.
3. I find pseudo-word "luv" ridiculous.
4. Word salad.
5. I clean my room 3-7 times a week.
6. I don't like discarded hair. I feel like my biology (not kidding that's what I call it) is just out in the atmosphere.
7. I have crazy dances moves. I don't mean the good crazy either.
8. I often think about starting any walk with the left foot first.
9. My hair is out of control. Once I cut it all off. That was bad.
10. Eating chocolate chips results in an allergic reaction.
11. The word 'weird.'
12. I think better when on my feet. If I have to think about what I'm thinking. It will be thoughtless.
13. I will spend hours looking for a song.
14. I didn't have a long term cellphone until 2009.
15. I just got a new student loan bill in the mail.
16. I guess I'm pretty normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment