Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bad Tidings

I have news of the worst sort to share. I'll start from the less depraved and save the distressful bits for last.

5. I was reading a story misread the word leopards as leo-pards as if it rhymes with 'cards.'

4. I missed Dear Genevieve on HGTV.

3. I overate today/had a meal around midnight. I don't have an eating disorder, but I had to fight not to vomit. Being an American, it took me years to learn portion control and for a few minutes (that's saddening), I was just completely out of touch with my body. A very bottom's up feeling.

2. I doubt that I'll ever drop the last 15lbs I need to be 'thin.' It's disheartening because anymore weight loss would result in me being sickly. Geez, I'm a laze. Fuck you metabolism.

1. I got an email from the Peace Corps. I won't be shipping off until April it seems. It's getting harder and harder to hold on my dream. And I wish I could say "I would do ANYTHING to make it come true," but I've all ready nullified that statement. And that's why I'm in this current predicament and perpetually unsettled.

~~~~~~

Some good news...
I love playing Sky Burger on the iPad. I applied for an interim job. I cleaned my room. I was nice to my sister. I fought the urge to buy a Dr. Pepper!!! I had a pretty bizarre dream. I am a lucid dreamer. I've decided what I want for Christmas....BOOTS!!!! I'm alive and I think I might go to China or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment