Monday, October 10, 2011

Ice Cream. I Scream.

I've accomplished very little today.

I'm not quite certain how it happen, but I went to bed after 5 am, got up at 7:30 am, went back to sleep at 2pm-ish. Then I thought it was Saturday and that my favorite show was on, so I woke up just in time to see it at 3:28pm, but of course, it was Sunday, so I went back to sleep at 3:30pm. Finally woke up at 7pmish to take my sister to Walmart.

Who turned 13 and got an iPad 2.

And I've been awake ever since then.

Almost got into a wreck *ultra frowny face* and spent nearly two damn hours creating that super fab icon in the top left hand corner. Clever huh? No time management too!

But I digress.

Originally I got two hours of sleep and I was NOT at my best. Every side of the bed was the wrong side when I got up. How do I mean? Well, I threw some clothes on and fell back in the bed waiting for "go time." And I was so suspicious of everyone. Literally asked each member of my family three times if they had my blue denim vest. I refused to take no for an answer/still do. But listened to some gospel music in Spanish and that made me appreciate life.


***

I'm relieved that I've nearly caught up reading. At one point, the jig was up! But I'm down by three and by golly I'm sure no cares if I read them, so I have all the time in the world. <-- Jaded much?

So I got my first "hmm" review. And while I don't want to ruminate over it, I have an obsessive personality (which is why I fic) so it can't be help.

So the review is like, "stab, stab, wound, hehe."
Then my response is, "diddle, daddle, doodle, boo who who."
But I wanted to write, "Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah." *deep breath* "Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah." *deep breath* "Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah." *deep breath* "Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah."
Except I'm thinking, "RAWR, RAWR, RAWR, RAWR, RAWR, RAWR, RAWR , RAWR, RAWR, RAWR." And those angry sounds the Sims make when they haven't had enough sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment