Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Put Your Integrity Away

I don't know, I'm feeling....malaise. But more so on the emotional plane. And like open mouth, insert foot. Tsk tsk.

No matter,

how many times can a person watch the Beyonce video for Countdown? Even though it's appropriation border-lining on thievery. Oh well, but would it have KILLed her camp to alert the original choreographer???

No, none of that.

I go to Walmart frequently and my sister likes pringles. So two days ago I went to Walmart and I got my sister some honey mustard pringles. Well, as you can imagine, I tried one. And how did it taste?


Quote:

It tastes like chicken nugget sauce!

End Quote.


I'm like a one man act or in competition about stupidity.

Ate an egg on a burger today. It tasted like breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment