Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Sister *Almost* Died


Fact of life: sisters fight. Okay that's awesome. or whatever, but I doubt it. Earlier in the week, I got this horribly nasty text from my sister accusing me of stealing her hard earned dollar bills. And I was like: what the fuck? Did you even bother to count your small change before casting aspersions? [Note: I didn't use those exact words. Damn]

Um, of course she didn't. That makes too much sense. She put her wallet and her junk in my bag and I took the shit out. When we were younger, we used to say stupid crap like, "MY bag, MY stuff." But, we're older now (thus I know better), and it really isn't like me to steal. Stealing money is the last crime I'd ever be convicted of if I were to follow a life of deceit. Seriously, like zombies would have to fly in from outer space and get into a fight with humans over Big Macs before I stole her money. Fucking crazy.

Well, the story gets better. So I get home, and I'm like ready to kill and destroy, but first I ask a question: "Did you find your money?"  Her respond was a whispered "yes" followed up by a more aggressive and retarded remark of "I don't know, you tell me?"

Ah, did you find the money that I put into your wallet, that was just scattered all in the bag, or not? Whatever. I went into my room like, "you're a fucking dumbass" and she wisely pretended that the whole ordeal didn't happen. Later she invited me to the mall. I declined. Idiot





Some news.
  • I was watching Cool Runnings and it was just as interesting the second time around. After the movie went off this, this social commentary about blackness came on. It was nearly as interesting as the movie. It made me realize that I need to come to terms with my color consciousness and particularly the affects it has on my family.
  • True Blood I'm obsessed. I have ten of the novels right beside me as I type. They're written in first person and I'm kinda skived out about it. Ugh, Sookie is a terrible name, BUT I SIMPLY MUST KNOW what goes down in Bon Temps.
  • Weight. Fuck it. The holiday pounds are just starting to fall off....into my thighs. :C <--severe frowny face.
  • Friendships: Um, I'm not doing the best job at being a friend. Not sure what to do about it. Not sure that I want to do anything about it. Throwing myself a pity party and nobody is invited. haha. No, seriously--I'm being such a loner. I need sunlight and to see smiling faces.
  • I always wonder what people look like. I'm superficialnosy that way. Also, I have this deep insatiable curiosity to know random shit about people. It's weird because if this was RL then looks would be obvious, but since it's the internetz, shit's all secretive and anonymous. (I tried to be 'deep' idk if it worked)
  • Resolutions: I feel like there's a really good chance of me keeping the following:
  1.  Be nicer in a general sense. Just like times when I would want to be shy, objectified (who me?), an utter bitch, a weakling, etc.
  2. Find my iPod
  3. Move out within the next 6 months.

Also, I'm hungry. I haz a cheeseburger?

No comments:

Post a Comment